Call Mourinho's Attack So Personal, Conte: I Will Not Forget



London - Antonio Conte has never regretted any confrontation with Jose Mourinho. He called his bicker with Mourinho has now become a personal affair.

War of words was between Mourinho and Conte in the past week. It was sparked from Mourinho's comments calling Conte, as well as Liverpool manager Juergen Klopp, as field clowns.

Read also: Conte Reply Sindiran Mourinho on 'Clowns' on the edge of the field

Conte then responded by calling the Manchester United manager is already senile, that he also had a similar attitude on the sidelines. The Portuguese man then did not want to lose by digging old Conte's wounds, who had been sentenced to four months for alleged match-fixing. In the case itself, Conte in the process was found innocent altogether.

Not received by Mourinho's comments, Conte responded by tasting the 54-year-old man as a dwarf and full of falsehood.

Ahead of a meeting between Chelsea against Arsenal in the English Cup semi-final match Inggirs, Thursday (11/1/2018) pm dawn, Conte asked whether regrets have served Mourinho.

Read also: Conte: Mourinho is a Little Person

"I have a look like this, does it look like a person of regret? I do not think so.I think we both say a lot of things and we will see what happens in the future," Conte said as quoted by The Guardian.

The feud both got the attention of the English Football Association (FA). But according to the ESPN report, the FA will not intervene to the present extent. However, the FA still has the authority to communicate with Mourinho and Conte in search of an explanation for their second dispute.

"I do not think it matters to the FA, it does not matter." (Mourinho) says serious words and uses serious words I will not forget it This is not a club issue, it's a problem between me and him. "

0 komentar: